Career Development Program awardees are:
- 2006-2008: Dr. Annette Molinaro, Assistant Professor in Epidemiology & Public Health /Biostatistics “Statistical Methods for Predicting Survival Outcomes from Genomic Data – Melanoma Patients”
- 2006-2008: Dr. Michael Girardi, MD, Associate Professor, Dermatology, “The Analysis of Tumor-Promoting T- Cells”
- 2008-2010: Dr. Marcus Bosenberg, M.D., Ph.D. Associate Professor, Dermatology, “Melanoma Tumor Metastasis-mouse models”
- 2008-2009: Stephen H. Wrzesinski MD, PhD, Instructor, Medical Oncology, Yale Comprehensive Cancer Center, “TGF-β Blockade and Regulatory T Cells During Antitumor Responses Against Murine Melanomas”
- 2009-2011: Oscar Colegio, MD, PhD, Instructor, Dermatology, "Defining the Role of the Innate Immune System in Tumor Progression and Metastasis"
2010- 2011: Adam Raefski, PhD, Associate Research Scientist, Dermatology, "Differential DNA Methylation and Gene Expression in Melanoma and Normal Melanocytes"